Usually, users are more concerned about the service environment, configuration, fluid compatibility, spray system requirements, water quality, capacity, antifreeze and other issues of the closed cooling tower, while ignoring some details, but in fact, this may be the key to affecting the operation of the equipment. Therefore, we should pay attention to the following eleven problems when using closed cooling tower:
1.The requirements for the service environment of closed cooling tower shall avoid places with acid exhaust, explosive dust, serious soot and excessive water vapor;
2.It shall be placed next to the building and kept at a sufficient distance from the air inlet (0.5-3m, depending on the model);
3. If it is placed in the well enclosure, it shall be vigilant against the heat exhaust failure caused by the return of hot and humid air. The induced draft device can be considered in special environment.
4.The problem of closed cooling tower piping, piping and pump valves shall be installed below the operating water level of the cooling tower to prevent overflow and air suction;
5. When considering the equipment placement position, there shall be sufficient pump head, and the pressure loss along the way and the pressure loss of cooling coil shall be considered;
6. The interface flange pressure of fluid cooling is designed as 1MPa, and all pipes shall consider hangers or supports;
7. The welding scar of the pipeline shall be cleaned to avoid blockage during operation.
8. In full consideration of fluid compatibility, the fluid (gas) to be cooled by the closed cooling tower must be compatible with the cooling coil, otherwise the coil will be corroded. For example, refrigerant ammonia is incompatible with copper pipe, brine alkali water is incompatible with carbon steel pipe and copper pipe.
9. Capacity control of closed cooling tower for multiple operating closed cooling towers (evaporative cooling), the number of operating towers can be changed;
10. For closed cooling towers with multiple fans, the number of fans can be changed;
11. Change the operating speed of the fan or frequency conversion control; Change the spray water volume.